Various JMSC scholarships are available to students who are in financial need but wish to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate study programmes at the JMSC. Donate to our scholarships (see full list here). Help JMSC support these students and train the next generation of international journalists by donating to us.
Enquiries, please contact Kylie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2219-4416
For local individuals / companies , you can donate by:
1. Cheque (please make cheque payable to “The University of Hong Kong”); send to Journalism and Media Studies Centre, G24 Eliot Hall, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong. Please also mark down which scholarship you wish to support and send along with your contact information.
2. Direct Transfer to either of the following bank accounts of “The University of Hong Kong” .
HSBC : 004-502-403421-001
Bank of East Asia : 015-176-25-00683-0
3. Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only); see online form
4. Autopay (for monthly contribution only; monthly donations will continue until written notification received; see online form
5. Online form; donors may also make donation by filling out this form.
Note: Donors should send a copy of pay-in slip or ATM advice to JMSC office if donations are made by direct transfer/ autopay. They should submit the confirmation of online payment if paid through online / credit credit.
For international corporate donation, you can donate via Friends of University of Hong Kong (which is allowable for US tax deduction) by:
1. Cash in checks – Please make cash donation in the form of checks made payable to “Friends of the University of Hong Kong, Ltd”.
2. Electronic funds transfer or wire transfer
Please contact Friends of University of Hong Kong for details of the bank account:
Mrs Monica Yeung
Executive Director, Friends of the University of Hong Kong
1321 Sydney Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94087, USA
Tel: (408) 823 9838
Fax: (408) 716 3200
3. On line donation form; donors may donate online by the visiting the website: http://www.hku.hk/daao/usfriends/support.htm