Aspiring journalists, mid-career journalists seeking professional enhancement and other professional seeking a media-related career or expertise in the media ar welcome to apply.
Learn more in our upcoming Admission Briefing Sessions:
4 December 2010 (Sat) 2–4pm @HKU SPACE, United Learning Centre, Room UNC608, 6/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong. (Exit D, Admiralty MTR Station)
14 January 2011 (Fri) 5:30–7:30pm @T6 Meng Wah Complex, The University of Hong Kong.
Attend our classes during Open Class Week on 17-22 January 2011. Register for the Open Class Week here.
For enquiries, please contact Mr. Jason Hui at 2219 4113 or email email@example.com
Why apply to our graduate journalism program?
• A focus on China, Asia and the world – attracting a dynamic mix of international students
• Highly sought-after graduates who have launched careers at local and international media such as Bloomberg, CNN, International Herald Tribune, The Wall Street Journal Asia, Reuters News, CCTV, Phoenix TV, TVB and Yazhou Zhoukan
• Renowned faculty of experienced journalists from CNN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, ABC TV, Star TV, South China Morning Post and The Hindu
• Training in advanced skills and knowledge of today’s convergent journalism
• Subject specialization certificates available for reporting on China, business/finance or public health/science/environment