Create ideas, and road maps.
Today’s exercise is to get everyone seeing digital projects as roadmaps with deployments. Take these ideas and create a one year roadmap.
Travel blogs that encompass all of asia 6 part online TV show Develop an iPhone or Android App for all of HKU
Think of problems and wishes for these things and then try come out with visualizations of how something you design might work.
Create Visualizations for these things.
Imagine a better email Imagine a better TV Imagine a better online shopping destination. Imagine a better group messaging system Imagine a better learning platform outside of classrooms [...]
Briefly talk about augmented product concept.
List core features and what augmented feature provides that feature. 5 key points for the product.
Twitter Threadless Old Spice Campaign Groupon Digg Your own project?
20 Min in group. 5 minutes to present the 5 keypoints.
- Week 1: Introduction / Learning Outcomes and Digital vs. Analog (Sept 5th)
- Week 2: Distribution / The Long Tail and The Internet (Sept 12th)
- Week 3: Niche Content: Guest Lecture – Frank Proctor of Muse Magazine (Sept 19th)
- Week 4: Social Media / User Generated Content (Sept 26th)
- Week 5: Communication and Power: Guest Lecture – Diane Stormont (Oct 3rd)
- Week 6: Collaborative Creativity / Lessons from Start Ups (Oct 10th)
- Week 7: Guest Lecture – Brandon Cheung of Tribal DDB (Oct 24th)
- Week 8: Machine Readable Media / Open API (Oct 31st)
- Week 9: Open API (Nov 7th)
- Week: 10 Censorship and Network Boundaries
- Week: 11 Imagining the Future (Nov 14th)
- Week: 12 Joi Ito @ HKU(Nov 28)